Chattaroy is an unincorporated community in Spokane County, Washington, United States. The town is located on U.S. Route 2 approximately 10 miles north-northeast of Spokane at the confluence of the Little Spokane River and Dragoon Creek.
Founded in the 1880s, Chattaroy is located two miles east of the defunct Spokane Falls & Northern Railway's Dragoon station. Residents were buried in the Chattaroy cemetery as early as 1888. In 1900 the community consisted of approximately 250 residents, two general stores, Barker's Hotel, a drug store operated by a Dr. Smith, a blacksmith shop, a public school with some 60 students, a Congregational church ministered by Reverend F. McConaughy, a Sunday school, and a Modern Woodmen of America hall.